TOUR PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE
JOIN US AT THE HOLIDAY BOWL!
Michigan State Alumni Association is proud to partner with Anthony Travel, the Official Bowl Travel Provider, to offer Spartan fans the ultimate experience! As a loyal Spartan fan, you have exclusive access to these premium packages. Act now as inventory is limited!
2-NIGHT HOLIDAY BOWL TOUR PACKAGES
December 27 – 29
- Two-Night Accommodations at the Official MSU Team Hotel, the Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel (Dec. 28 & 29)
- Hospitality Desk at the Hotel
- Admission to the Official MSU Alumni Pregame Tailgate
- Round-Trip Gameday Transportation to Tailgate & Stadium
- Postgame Meal
- Commemorative Souvenir
- Holiday Bowl Game Program
- Commemorative Tour Credential & Lanyard
- Experienced On-Site Tour Directors
- All Taxes & Handling Fees
Discover the vibrant culture and natural beauty of Southern California when you stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. This convenient hotel near downtown San Diego offers a spectacular waterfront resort-like setting, complete with shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Enjoy easy access to popular attractions, like the world-famous San Diego Zoo, and exciting nightlife activities in the Gaslamp District.
LUNCHEON & TAILGATE TICKETS ONLY
HOLIDAY BOWL KICKOFF LUNCHEON
Location: Manchester Grand Hyatt
Price: $70 per person
Join Coach Mark Dantonio and the Spartan team at this VIP bowl luncheon. The action commences with a battle of the MSU and Washington State bands!
HOLIDAY BOWL VIP TAILGATE PARTY*
Location: SDCCU Stadium Parking Lot, Section F-1
Price: $80 per Adult | $40 per Child (ages 2-9)
Join fellow Michigan State fans at the Holiday Bowl VIP Tailgate Party before kickoff! Enjoy unlimited food, beer and wine as well as private performances by the band and cheerleaders.
*Note: Transportation to the tailgate is included only for purchasers of the full tour package.